Ben Rhydding is a hidden gem of a course, in the lee of Ilkley Moor’s famous Cow and Calf rocks, with stunning views across the Wharfe Valley. It’s very popular with visitors and we look forward to welcoming you.
- Tee times are available throughout the week
- Saturday and Sunday – the tee is available from 3.00pm in summer and all day Saturday in the winter
- Ladies’ Day is on Wednesday but tee times are usually available, especially in the afternoons
- Visiting parties are welcome by arrangement with the Secretary, who will be able to offer a competitive package
The club has a large parking area with security lighting and a practice putting green and practice net close by.
Inside the clubhouse is a large lounge with tables and comfortable seating, a fully stocked bar and a flat-screen TV.
Ladies and Gents locker rooms have toilet facilities and showers.
Outside is a patio and BBQ area with garden seating.
The clubhouse is staffed by volunteer members and is usually open:
- Wednesday afternoons after the ladies finish their round of play and when social golf starts at 5.30; this is a popular time for members, friends and visitors to get together.
- Thursday lunchtime after the EGGs (Elderly Gentlemen’s Group) finish their round of play
- Sunday afternoon after the Men’s Fixtures
The clubhouse is also open for competitions and other social events and it is additionally available for private hire.