- There is no joining fee for Ben Rhydding Golf Club
- Membership fees are shown in the table
- Application form: you will find an application form HERE, which you can print and return to the Club Secretary
- You can apply online! Simply go HERE or e-mail: email@example.com
- Whilst England Golf provides Personal Liability Insurance for registered active playing members of the Club in connection with certain golfing mishaps, this doesn’t provide cover for many other golfing incidents. It is recommended that members take out specialised golf insurance. Information on some providers is available in the locker rooms.
Full Membership Deals
Extended Deal offer
18 months membership for £660. Pay £220 on application/acceptance, then £440 after 4 months. T&Cs apply.
If the Extended Deal is not for you then new adult members can opt for 15 months' membership for the price of 12. Pay £50, then the balance can be paid as a lump sum or by monthly direct debit. T&Cs apply.
New Adult members joining prior to December 2020 can obtain first year junior membership for up to two dependent children FOR FREE.
Bring a friend to enjoy the 9-hole social golf event on Wednesday evenings for just £5!
Junior Golfers also receive a number of free group golf lessons with a local golf professional
|Full Members||Aged 65 - 69||£575||£285|
|Full Members||Aged 70 or over||£555||£275|
|6 Day Members||£555||£275|
|6 Day Members||Aged 65 - 69||£535||£265|
|6 Day Members||Aged 70 or over||£510||£250|
|Intermediate Members||Aged 18 - 21||£180||£100|
|Intermediate Members||Aged 22 - 24||£250||£125|
|Intermediate Members||Aged 25 - 28||£400||£200|
|Intermediate Members||Aged 29 - 32||£480||£240|
|Intermediate Members||Aged 33 - 35||£550||£275|
|Junior Member - under 13 on 01 April 2020||£30|
|Junior Member - under 15 on 01 April 2020||£60|
|Junior Member - under 18 on 01 April 2020||£100|